• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long Term Fostering in Leicester

Cari

Warren Veteran
Not going to go into lots of detail here, may do in general chat where there's a bit more privacy.

Just wondered if anyone knew of long term Fostering available for pairs of rabbits, would be able to give up to £30pcm for food etc and would continue to pay insurance.

you are the 2nd person who has asked for long term fostering in this area..may be hard to find. You could try a boarding establishment and hope they will give you a discount for long term arrangement?

Are they indoor or outdoor bunnies and would you consider a little further afield?
Feel free to message me if you need to chat - I've been where you are xx

Cari, I could help for a few weeks, but not for any longer due to bookings from boarders. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

HS - they are indoor buns but could potentially go into a large outdoor set up (preferably a shed rather than a double tier hutch) as they are used to a lot of space. I am happy to consider anywhere in the East Midlands (preferably Derby or Leicester) but just as long as I know they would be safe and could have updates on them and maybe visit when funds/shifts/the person fostering availability).

Cari, I could help for a few weeks, but not for any longer due to bookings from boarders. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

Thank you, I'm not looking at leaving straight away so it's not immediately desperate, but thank you.

Back