• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad news

xnaomix

Warren Scout
Harry aka bella has gone [emoji20] he was out in his run and just been to check on him & he's gone? Jasper was outside too and was under the shed scared, managed to bring him in but Harry's nowhere to be seen! I'm hoping they've had a fight and he's hiding somewhere but Iv found abit of fluff on the floor so it could be a fox too.. I'm so upset [emoji20] thinking of giving them up so their somewhere safe I can't loose another one again.. That's 4 now [emoji24][emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's hope he's just hiding somewhere. Bunnies can get themselves into teeny tiny spaces.

oh no :( i hope he's hiding somewhere and you're able to find him. you don't need to give them up, i'm sure we can all help come up with some ideas to make their enclosure more secure :)

He was hiding!!!! I'm so pleased! After all the fur I thought the worse had happened, he was under next doors patio helping himself to their grass [emoji19] naughty rabbit is grounded for the day!

Would it be possible to build an enclosure for them? Or just have them free ranging while you can be supervising? Or even have them as house bunnies.

They are in at night when it's cold but my husbands grandad is building this which should be done tomorrow so panic over [emoji4]

Thank goodness!!

Sounds as if your husband's grandad needs to build faster! :lol:

3a187ed3b4a6c40e4e05ec46c043ce3e.jpg

Here it is.. Finally uploaded!
They'll love it I'm sure

He was hiding!!!! I'm so pleased! After all the fur I thought the worse had happened, he was under next doors patio helping himself to their grass [emoji19] naughty rabbit is grounded for the day!

naughty bun scaring you, as the saying goes the grass is greener on the other side

Lol it's true aswell! The landlord tried to grow grass on our garden and it hasn't worked very well so it's a bog with a few grass patches.. Bet he thought he was in bunny heaven [emoji23]

Back