• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two RU bunnies find love

They seem to be very happy together. Mind you, I realise now what an absolute DREAM Benji is as a house rabbit. No chewing, no digging, no scattering litter and hay everywhere, no ripping up boxes or newspaper, no climbing on the windowsills etc. Imogen, on the other hand .....................thanks Georgeypudding :roll::lol:. I've re-named her IMPogen coz she's a really little imp. As George says, "good job she's cute" :love:.

Last edited:
Aww, those ears! I thought we had dream house bunnies, though have been noticing some weird vandalism recently! Current favourite is removing fire safety labels from underneath furniture. It's the quiet ones you need to watch out for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww, those ears! I thought we had dream house bunnies, though have been noticing some weird vandalism recently! Current favourite is removing fire safety labels from underneath furniture. It's the quiet ones you need to watch out for!

:lol: I came downstairs the other morning and someone (I'm guessing Imogen) had dug a lovely hole in the bottom of the Fitch bale and spread Fitch EVERYWHERE - it was rammed down the back of the radiator, all over the windowsills and the floor was nowhere to be seen :shock:. George did warn me that she'd probably chew the bale but I ignored the warning. Who's laughing now ;):lol:.

Fitch is now stored in a plastic dustbin!!

They are the fluffiest ears I ever did see!! What a beautiful couple they make! I love a bit of rabbit romance :)

How floofy are her ears :love:

I don't understand why you need to clip her face so she can see :? will you let her floof grow properly or keep cutting her once she is settled :)

I don't know what she is but she is gorgeous with or without face floof :love:

Back