• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonfire - Or maybe not. :o)

You are all cordially invited to my bonfire on Saturday night, where I will be burning a sub-standard teeny tiny rabbit hutch that a facebook friend has been offering free to a good home.

What would you estimate 3ft??? :evil:

hutch%20old.jpg

Last edited:
Omg :shock: it looks quite sturdy, might make a good run shelter with the door removed :thumb:

I did consider that as well, but my outside bunnies already have a house in the run.

Still I've asked for it to make sure it can't be used to re-home some poor bunnies. I would rather that the inexperienced or ignorant bunny owners go to P@H and buy one of their over priced hardboard boxes. At least they have their 3 hop rule notices even if they are cr*p.

Mmm, it does look like a good one: like something from the 80s, when they were small but well-built (we had our 4' one for about 7 years all-weathers). If it is in good nick, I'd whip the mesh off, plate over the front, make the roof flip-top and use it for hay storage!

So many uses for 'hutches'!

Back