• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Crew

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
When I do these, it really reminds me how very lucky I am to have my bunnies and how much I love them.

Angel

Autumn, Flame and Wish

Star

Dawn and Sunny

Crystal and Butterfly

Dusk and Candyfloss

(I shouldn't like this photo as much as I do)

Dopey 1 and Lightning

And Toto the cat

Those are lovely photos - how unusual to have the black markings just on the head. I must admit I also love black and white bunnies.

Those are lovely photos - how unusual to have the black markings just on the head. I must admit I also love black and white bunnies.

Thank you :) For ages all my bunnies were black and/or white with uppy ears (monochrome bunnies :p ) but then I got loppy eared brown bunnies and it all went to pot.

Angel, Sunny, Star and Lighting all have a black 'spine' as well as spots either side of their spine, to a greater or lesser degree, some of the photos just didn't show though.

Gorgeous crew! That first one of Autumn, Flame and Wish looks like Flame is out and about flanked by bodyguards! :love:

They are all lovely photos, this one really made me chuckle !! What a poser :lol:

:lol: he's always been like that!

This was him as a tiny baby.

Litter3396howmuchlikeMoondoesStarlook.jpg

He's a real diva.

Lovely photo shoot of the bunnies. Surely this took ages?

Only an hour from start to finish of actually taking photos- they are only in and on there for 5-7 mins- for the singles, it's even less. It's the equipment assembly that takes about 15 mins either side.

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm very, very proud of my bunnies and their want and desire to live despite all the odds. They make me happier than anything else in this world.

They are all lovely photos, this one really made me chuckle !! What a poser :lol:

Gorgeous crew! That first one of Autumn, Flame and Wish looks like Flame is out and about flanked by bodyguards! :love:

:lol: These made me laugh.

Back