• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet parcels

Julia25

Alpha Buck
So pets at home do the small pet parcel box for ten pounds and paw post do some for cats and dogs it I'm looking for more websites that do pet parcels for small pets/rabbits. Do you know of anyone who does them?

Last edited:
So pets at home do the small pet parcel box for ten pounds and paw post do some for cats and dogs it I'm looking for more websites that do pet parcels for small pets/rabbits. Do you know of anyone who does them?

I've never heard of them I'm afraid.

I wonder whether you might get more of a response if you changed the title to say what your thread is about so people would notice and open?

Do you mean like bunny treat boxes? If so check out mobberley pet supplies and boarding. They do boxes and I think a percentage of sales go to rabbit retreat

ETA they are on fb

Hi everyone, yes we do boxes which also donate to charity from every sale. I run Barks & Bunnies and we are always happy to help so if you ever have any questions just ask, the best way to contact me though is really by email amy@barksandbunnies.co.uk or send me a message :D

We can be quite specific about what we put it in our boxes if you think your bunny might be a bit fussy but I always say to people not to be too selective or else there will be no surprise but for example if your bunny hated Fenugreek crunchies we can make sure to exclude them or if they have any intolerances etc

All our dog and rabbit boxes are here >> http://www.barksandbunnies.co.uk/collections/love-them-happy

HTH

Back