• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning: Owning rabbits may lead to stupid conversations

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Hubby had yesterday off work and I gave him a few jobs to do. On my way home on the train last night our text conversation was as follows:

Hubby: Hurry Fellie...I made the bed! 3 jobs done today! xxx

Fellie: Nearly home now xxx

Hubby : Choo choo

Fellie: At Otford - 20 minutes away

Hubby : Booooo - Sheldon says too far

Fellie: Give him a head rub from me

Hubby : NO...he will dig at me and bite me

Fellie: So what you really need is a bunny wrangler?

Hubby : Yes please Fellie

Fellie : Okay (sigghhh) - 10 minutes away now

Hubby : Bunnies everywhere :shock: Make it stop Fellie

Fellie : No! It's like having little angels hopping around you

Hubby : and I suppose the poops everywhere are the clouds that the angels live on ?

Fellie : They are little nuggets of goodness sent to enrich our lives :love:

And following on from a thread in General Chat about 'why do you drink' - I now know why :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At least the person answering you is real! I live alone with 6 buns therefore I drink :lol:

I got a Valentine's card from Lopsy: Matt said Lopsy was adamant that I get it Valentine's Eve, apparently... All the time in our house, all the time...! :lol:

:lol: owning rabbits can lead to all sorts being acceptable you'd have never thought possible before rabbits!

Hubby had yesterday off work and I gave him a few jobs to do. On my way home on the train last night our text conversation was as follows:

Fellie: At Otford - 20 minutes away

Not only do I have similar conversations I also start texting when I reach Otford!

Back