• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

k

I think I would ask my aunt and uncle what they would like to do. It could be that they know they will miss the rabbits but wouldn't want to take on ownership and are ready to give them back to you. If they wish to keep them and you know that the rabbits are happy and well cared for, I would leave them where they are.

I think I would ask my aunt and uncle what they would like to do. It could be that they know they will miss the rabbits but wouldn't want to take on ownership and are ready to give them back to you. If they wish to keep them and you know that the rabbits are happy and well cared for, I would leave them where they are.

I would say this, you need to ask the question and if your Aunt and Uncle would really like to keep them and give them a forever home it would be nice to leave them there, and if you are now set up to receive rabbits you could always rescue another pair which would give some more bunnies a better life and free up a couple of spaces in rescue so could all turn out for the good.

First thing is to have the conversation and see if your aunt and uncle do want to keep them.

You can always visit after all.

I agree with Babsie too.If your Aunty and Uncle do say they would like to keep them you will be able to see them very regularly Im sure.It must be lovely to know they've had such good care all this time:)

Back