• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur getting pushed over (cute video)

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I'm so mean! I can push him over into a DBF position and he'll happily fall asleep like this, he stayed in this position for ages after I stopped :love: when he woke up he got up and binkied, so maybe I'm not that mean, he seems to enjoy it :p

Last edited:
Awww :love: sleepy bunneh! None of mine will do that, Slipper'd have my hand off! :shock::roll::lol:

Lilly wouldn't let me do this :p I can try but it usually results in her enjoying the cheek rub to begin with then realising her balance is going off and then righting herself again, it doesn't seem to bother her if I try but she won't be completely rolled over by me like Arthur :lol:

He's so funny, he sleeps flopped most of the time but when he's not I have to resist doing this :lol:

I like how Lilly backs her bum up into the warm space he's just vacated XD :love:

I like it when I first roll him over how she turns around a bit to look at him, I can just imagine her rolling her eyes and thinking "for goodness sake, you're giving us rabbits a bad rep, stop being so soppy!!!"

Back