• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of the buns having a treat!

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
This is what happens when the rabbits get an exciting treat! It's all a bit mad really :lol: I don't know why they can't just go about it in a more civilised manner...

Awwww they're so excited :D

Mine do this, I have two treats, give one bunny a treat and have the other one sprint off after them to steal it :lol: then I have to follow and give the bunny who has had their treat stolen the second one :lol:

Awwww they're so excited :D

Mine do this, I have two treats, give one bunny a treat and have the other one sprint off after them to steal it :lol: then I have to follow and give the bunny who has had their treat stolen the second one :lol:

Yep same here with my guys too:roll::lol:

I don't know the names of your bunnies (no siggies) but your black bun is so beautifully glossy!

They're both lovely!

:love:

I don't know the names of your bunnies (no siggies) but your black bun is so beautifully glossy!

They're both lovely!

:love:

Aww thank you, the black one is Chewie and yes his coat is divine lol! The other bun is Smudge and her coat is more of the fluff variety!

Back