• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOTS of Arthur and Lilly photos!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Lilly and Arthur DBFed together!

Cuddling, with Lilly wearing a crown in the first photo :lol:

Noses!!!!

And finally... but most certainly not least... an Arthur DBF!!!!! (As you can see from my shadow I was knelt right over him, he is such a deep sleeper! He's so friendly that I can kiss his tummy when he's flopped like this and he doesn't bother getting up, will just stretch and purr, he loves it :love:)

Plus a bonus video of a Lilly flop for anyone who likes bunny videos!

The size difference has become so normal to me now, I hardly notice it :lol:

Arthur just binkied around the room and came to rest here... right next to me... plotting.......!

16172_10153036517660552_8601774222529532080_n.jpg

Squee!! I miss all my best bunny flops cos I'm at work when Hugh is his floppiest about, well now actually. So thanks for the vicarious cute fix :wave:

Awwww :love: who doesn't love a floppy bunny video? :love: I've never thought Lily was that much bigger than Arthur but those first ones, her head seems twice the size of his! :shock:

Thanks everyone :love: I love my squishy cuddly bunnies!

Awwww :love: who doesn't love a floppy bunny video? :love: I've never thought Lily was that much bigger than Arthur but those first ones, her head seems twice the size of his! :shock:

Crazy people! :lol:

She does have a massive head :lol: he was 1.9kg and she was 3.2kg at the vets 2 weeks ago, so only 1.3kg between which isn't much, but actually that's nearly double his weight so it can look like a big difference!

Back