• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please......

moi

Mama Doe
Hello all, for those that dont know, I have Tonic and Peggy, Benji and Bunny and Timmy. Timmys partner Misty died a couple of months a go, I did not want to pair him with Buster as they are both VERY dominant so Buster has gone to a new home with a lovely new wife. I dont like the thought of Timmy being alone, but didnt want to go down the route of always replacing bunnys as 6 really was quite alot to handle for myself. So I thought about re homing him. Then I thought about when the weather is warmer swapping homes with Tonic and Peggy who currently live inside. That way he at least has human interaction. So my question is rehome, or bring him inside and let Tonic and Peggy live outside??? x

If I was in your situation, I would bring Timmy indoors, if he is the sort of rabbit that likes human company. If not, and I couldn't get him a partner, I would re home him, but that would be as a last resort, if I thought it was best for him.
That also depends on Peggy and Tonic enjoying life outdoors too. It is so difficult isn't it :(

If I was in your situation, I would bring Timmy indoors, if he is the sort of rabbit that likes human company. If not, and I couldn't get him a partner, I would re home him, but that would be as a last resort, if I thought it was best for him.
That also depends on Peggy and Tonic enjoying life outdoors too. It is so difficult isn't it :(

I think Tonic would like being outdoors, hes not a sociable bun, and seems happier when outside. Its so difficult know to whats best. I dont want to get him a partner as I dont want to go down the route of replacing a bunny every time one passes. I always found 4 an ideal number but took on more to help people, and bit of more than I can chew. x

Back