• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just caught Smudge... UPDATE with pics!

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
...on the windowsill :roll: and it's a decent height too!

We did think that she had learnt to get up there, as the past few days something has mysteriously been knocked off, but nobunny was owning up to it. Now I actually caught her in the act :lol:

Of course she wouldn't show me how she did it, but I suspect it's because there is a cube on the floor next to the windowsill (which covers a plug socket and holds their water bottle).

I guess I may need to move to cube... unless she jumped up there from the floor :shock:

Last edited:
Ok I tried to get a picture of Smudge sitting in front of the Windowsill to show the size, but she wasn't having any of it.

This is the windowsill without rabbit:
IMG_20150215_131602028_HDR_zps2u4cq50d.jpg

And this is the naughty bunny. This is after trying to make her pose in front of the windowsill :lol: she flicked me off and ran into the "warren" they have, and gave me a confused look:
IMG_20150215_131704234_zpsueriyx9a.jpg

:love: I think I would clear the window cill and make a step so she can't hurt herself getting up :lol:

Easier than trying to stop her getting up now she has found a way up there :D if you move the box she may just launch herself from the floor and could fall ;)

Yeah we don't want her to hurt herself!

While I didn't see her get up, I did see her get down. She basically puts her front paws as far down as she can towards the radiator, then launches herself off. She didn't appear to hurt herself even though it's quite high. She's a big-ish rabbit though!

I agree that the best thing to do is make it more easily accessible for her. There's no way she's gonna stop trying to get there now that she's succeeded a few times :lol:

"Window sill without rabbit" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say, I agree to make it more accessible to her. Stopping her will be all-but impossible and, after all, she needs to keep an eye on what is happening outside the warren!! :thumb:

"Window sill without rabbit" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say, I agree to make it more accessible to her. Stopping her will be all-but impossible and, after all, she needs to keep an eye on what is happening outside the warren!! :thumb:

LOL I wonder what the neighbours think when they see a rabbit hopping up on the windowsill?! Although we're not terribly overlooked so she probably goes un-noticed!

Finally got a picture of the windowsill rabbit!

IMG-20150217-WA0000_zpsvl7yva4v.jpg

IMG_20150217_080457479_zpslggl0liw.jpg

I defo think I'm going to have to do a windowsill risk assessment :lol:

I'd worry that if they both got up there that one bunny might knock the other bunny off! Not naming any names as to who the pusher-offer might be of course... :roll:

I'm thinking putting a ledge of cubes all the way across, in front of the radiator, what do you all reckon??

Aww cheeky fluff...Her windowsill wabbit expression is a rather smug one! :lol: :love:

Tee hee hee!

Her body language there with the ear and her head angled towards us is actually her being cautious! I think she does it when she's not sure whether or not she's going to get told off. She's just carefully listening to our tone of voice I think.

Back