• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Rosie floofy Butt

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
So The Lady Rosie is going thru a strange moult at the moment I don't notice it anywhere else except her bum. Lol it's. It a great pic she doesn't like turning her back on the camera lol

I adore the White tint round her tail it's so sweet :love:

b2c913196f90ff181d150f09c4dfb89f.jpg

She is also 100% litter trained Ha ha ha, this is where she likes to sit by the cat/rabbit water fountain, i swear I haven't moved these into position this is where she left them lol

48c3bfc47a1243ac34dcd56bd6b63162.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The urge to urm help,it fall out is killing me :oops: but I won't :roll: she doesn't like it and then I get the stink eye :lol:

And she won't let me brush either :lol:

The urge to urm help,it fall out is killing me :oops: but I won't :roll: she doesn't like it and then I get the stink eye :lol:

And she won't let me brush either :lol:

Spenser lets me comb his moult out now ... but when he has had enough he snaps at me and I have to move VERY fast! :shock:

Spenser lets me comb his moult out now ... but when he has had enough he snaps at me and I have to move VERY fast! :shock:

hmmm Yes the quick get away :lol:

well i know if i have upset her as my slippers get it big time :roll: she now attacks the pair i am wearing and also the pair i'm not if i move out of her way or tell her NO :lol:

Back