• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crabapple Cove Part 2

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...The-Boys-New-House!-LOTS-of-pictures-More-P34 here's the latest progress at Crabapple Cove :)

The aviary panels are up, just got a bit more work to do on them, and some tunnels etc need to be added in them, and then we will be putting cat flaps in from the shed to the gardens:

The Boys will have little beach huts in their gardens, and I've started building the shell walls LOL

There's a path up the side now for maintenance. I'll be having a water butt where the drainpipe comes down, so that I can save water for watering their garden where I'll be growing their food at the back of the shed.

This is my little memorial patch for Blackberry - the rose has purple flowers, and the purple planter behind will have purple plants in for him too.

And I'll be having lots of jolly coloured plant pots filled with herbs and things that the bunnies like to eat up the sides of the gardens :)

They look amazing I have looked back again at the other thread at your insides and defo need to put some levels in my boys pad, for when the girls move in :)

The colour is very nice too :D

Brilliant! Lovely to see Blackberry's special place. :love:

Spenser: Can I come and visit in the summer (ie. when the noms are ready for eating!).

Back