• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new Bromance!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
The two newest boys Moth and Tristan have similar health issues so I thought they would be good together. They are both really friendly bunnies and don;t appear to have an aggressive bone in their body. Also Moth having a friend seems to have given his confidence a real boost. They have only been together a few days but so far so good :D

P1070698.jpg

Beautiful! It's so nice to see Moth looking perky and happy with life, having a pal seems to really suit him :D (and Tristan too of course)

Beautiful! It's so nice to see Moth looking perky and happy with life, having a pal seems to really suit him :D (and Tristan too of course)

Moth is a different rabbit with a companion. I couldn't be happier for him :) Tristan lost his friend at Christmas so its great for him too

I don't know who is who :oops: but that little white nose is begging for a rub! :love:

They look like they want treats. They'd get treats from me with those adorable faces!

:love::love:

I don't know who is who :oops: but that little white nose is begging for a rub! :love:

They look like they want treats. They'd get treats from me with those adorable faces!

:love::love:

They had just had one treat and were after a second ;) but they both have such awful dental problems I am happy for them to be eating what ever they want.

They are gorgeous together :D love Tristan's white nose (think I've got them the right way around? Moth is the fluffy boy right?)

Moth is a different rabbit with a companion. I couldn't be happier for him :) Tristan lost his friend at Christmas so its great for him too

I love how having a friend can give a bunny so much more confidence :love: I hope they both continue to get on well :love:

Back