• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow Rabbits accommodation update

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We are constantly improving the rabbits set ups as best we can, so they can have the best possible life here. At the end of last year we bought our 7th playhouse. Unfortunately the weather got in the way of us getting it completely finished at the front but Errol and Biro aren't complaining. We have also bought lots of extra hidey houses, toys and hay racks for this playhouse and many of the others which all the rabbits are getting lots of use out of :D

Last week we got our first Manor pet housing castle for the lounge trio and we love it so much we are saving up to get lots more :lol:

Rainbow Cottage number 7 and some of the others inside

P1070454.jpg

P1070445_1.jpg

P1070448.jpg

P1070526.jpg

P1070529.jpg

P1070537.jpg

P1070432_2.jpg

P1070438.jpg

P1070442.jpg

It all looks great :thumb: nice to see Barney in there... I hope he is doing ok. I'm glad he has company now and a nice house :love:

It all looks great :thumb: nice to see Barney in there... I hope he is doing ok. I'm glad he has company now and a nice house :love:

He has been in there with Hallie for ages. He is doing great, never had a tummy problem here :)

Just checked and they have been there together since September

Thank you. I am sure I will find more that " needs doing" this summer!

Spenser I don't think you will like it here as we don't offer the personal butler service you are used to ;)

Back