• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A good, no great, news day!

Whitelighter

Warren Scout
Some of you may remember that my poppy came from a surprise litter while we were looking after a school bunny. He brother smokey went to be the new class rabbit after Rosie sadly passed while they were in our care.

I made it my job to ensure smokey had a good life, had the correct living accommodation and arranged vacs and neutering etc.

You may also remember that we have him to stay during holidays atc and during last Christmas he reacquainted himself with poppy and met her husbun Jasper. I feared there may be fighting but there was nothing, they just got on instantly. Some of you may recall these pics

D3EEB390-F3EF-4292-A239-D84E7A170ACC.jpg

Well I am pleased to say that the school have decided class pets are not appropriate and Smokey is coming back home forever! I hope the Christmas meeting was a good omen and I can bond them all into a happy threesome. I'm chuffed, he's a gorgeous boy and deserves friends and caring home, though I have to say the school have taken everything I have said on board and he has been very well looked after. So really this doesn't count as a rescue.

I just wanted to share the good news.

Of course the rabbit castle will need an extension now, just as soon as it stops raining...

Back