• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Blossom...

Laura325630

Young Bun
Here is Blossom. The newest member of our family. We collected her at lunchtime and so far she seems to be enjoying the extra space she has now! Its becoming apparent that the outdoor hutch I bought isnt going to be used, she is going to be a pampered pet and live with us indoors!!

10978643_351597811694646_7190890369782542980_n.jpg

Aw! What a beautiful girl! There must be something about Blossoms, I have a Blossom and she gorgeous too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also regarding your outdoor hutch not being used, I painted mine and upholstered the top so it looks like a piece of furniture and my rabbits use it as a den :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww, cute Blossom. I to have a Blossom....... although she is a he! Poor lad always gets called a girl at the vets until they remember!!

Thanks all, she is lovely! She has been sat on my daughters lap for the last 20 minutes enjoying the attention!! :)

A warm welcome to the lovely and beautiful Blossom, I too have a Blossom, it must be something to do with the name because mine is an attention loving Bun as well.

Back