• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone from Essex/Kent going the Frances Harcourt-Brown talk

cpayne

Warren Veteran
It's £40 in Harrogate on 11 April pm. It works out about 4 and a half hour car ride, so wondered if a few of us could get together:

Here's the programme:

1:30pm - 2:00pm REGISTRATION

2:00pm - 2:40pm How the digestive system works
2:45pm - 3:25pm Ileus, stasis, bloat or blockage - how to tell them apart
3:30pm - 4:10pm Dental disease - what happens to the teeth

4:10pm - 4:40pm TEA and COFFEE

4:40pm - 5:20pm The anorexic rabbit - when to worry
5:20pm - 6:00pm What's the best diet - myths and truths

6:00pm - 6:20pm QUESTIONS and DISCUSSION

Terrible. 3 trains and a tube and takes the same time, probably longer as you then have to get from the station to the place!

I'm in Essex and would love to go, but I am a very nervous driver :(:oops: So I probably wouldn't be much help. I'd be happy to contribute towards petrol and bring cake if a few people went in the same car.

I'm ok at driving but have a fiat 500 so may be get a bit squashed. Let's see if anyone else can come along too, cake sounds nice though

Talya (Kavannah on here) is going - she is driving to me near Peterborough and then we will drive on from here.

she should see this thread.

:wave: I'm definitely going, and now I've had babies and will be looking after a friend's foster pair for the week I'm planning on only going for the day. Shame as I would have loved to have stayed overnight but I don't feel I can leave OH in charge of 10 bunnies, especially when he doesn't know about 8 of them :lol:

I'm near Colchester just a couple of miles from the A12 if anyone thinks that might work as part of some kind of coordinated transport plan. I will warn you though that I am a real stickler for timekeeping especially as I'm sure none of us want to miss the start, so I'm happy to drive, but I will leave on time regardless of whether or not people have arrived at whatever is the pre-arranged rendezvous point!!

Back