• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what can i do???

Pablo2013

Warren Scout
Ok i goes into a local pet shop today with my friend as he wanted to buy cat toys....and saw THIS...My heart broke and i cried like a baby and tried to buy sed bunny...he was in a f******g fishtank!!!!! no ventalation, NO SPACE, on his own ,under a bulb , fed crappy musili, that looked like hamster food! He cudnt even turn around! .... So long story short i tried to buy bunny (hes on special offer for a tenner). Me trying to buy rabbit caused a earthquake of a barny between husband n wife who own shop. Long story short..hes sold and they collect him tuesday!!!!! My friend who was with me kickboxer rough type with a heart of gold pleaded and begged about animal welfare and even offered them £100 for said rabbit in cash then he resorted to getting aggressive due to the hurt he was feeling - they wudnt sell us him! So next step rang RSPCA - **if the animal as food and water and shelter we cannot do anything** - So apart from going down tuesday to see if the buyer arrived what more can i/we do...my mate as even considered resorting to a midnight visit...but its not the way about it. When i have my free range rabbits here with space unlimted..a good diet..jabs..grooming..nail care..dental care ect this broke my heart....any ideas? Im still seething..still crying...

How do i add images

Last edited:
Report them to the council, pet shops have to adhere to certain standards. They're not much but I'm sure being able to turn around would be on the list.

I know your friend means well but being agressive isn't going to help the situation, so it would probably be best if you went on your own to see the bunny next week and try not to get their backs up.

never thought of council. I really cant leave bun there until next week and for an hour we tried nicely nicely....and he just snapped. how can i add images :(

d905a2ff6046737c1768e2da3cce91ae.jpg

Back