• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Neo Pics!

Ah that's better, I can see him now, he's gorgeous :love: love his setup and tunnels :thumb:

Yay, thanks!

I'm having a lot of fun changing stuff around for him in his playpen bit... we've also sorted out the front room and he can run around as much as he likes when we're in...

22ft by 9ft of space for houuuurssss... he zooms from end to end like a ninja rabbit! :lol:

I LOVE your set up! It's inspired to me to get tubey indoors!!! Does he run up the tube as well as down it? Where did you get your tubes from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aww thanks!

He used to have a tube behind the sofa but since giving him the other side of the room, he has the big tube just in his pen now :)

He runs up, down, sideways... sometimes he tries to stand ON the tube!!!

Runaround, I did try and use some I found with roadworks but they are smooth inside and therefore unsuitable.

I went up to Cheshire when visiting my Gran and asked for specific lengths which they happily did for me! I love that he has that extra dimension with the tube and his favourite place to be is on top of his litter box which has a carpet sample on top, he slid off of the top too many times hehe :)

Aww thanks!

He used to have a tube behind the sofa but since giving him the other side of the room, he has the big tube just in his pen now :)

He runs up, down, sideways... sometimes he tries to stand ON the tube!!!

Runaround, I did try and use some I found with roadworks but they are smooth inside and therefore unsuitable.

I went up to Cheshire when visiting my Gran and asked for specific lengths which they happily did for me! I love that he has that extra dimension with the tube and his favourite place to be is on top of his litter box which has a carpet sample on top, he slid off of the top too many times hehe :)

That is awesome - this has the potential to revolutionise my rabbits' world :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we the last pic in the box is so sweet lol

Cat trap works on Rabbits too lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awwww. Great to see the lovely Neo again.

His set up is awesome. You must love watching him in there!

Back