• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor boarding in Glasgow area

Hi,

Please does anyone know of somebody who would be willing to board my bunny indoors for two nights at the end of March? He's a house rabbit and a very sweet boy who loves attention and affection! I would be willing to travel an hour or so to find the right person. Please if anyone could help me find someone I'd be very grateful. Thanks. PS I phoned Ali Duncan and she's not available unfortunately.

I am not a million miles from you and have ended up using a pet sitter (a franchise called Animals at Home) due to lack of indoor boarding places. The only place I did manage to find was Furry Friends Hotel in Bishopbriggs, from memory its not indoor in the house but in a summerhouse.

Good luck :)

I am not a million miles from you and have ended up using a pet sitter (a franchise called Animals at Home) due to lack of indoor boarding places. The only place I did manage to find was Furry Friends Hotel in Bishopbriggs, from memory its not indoor in the house but in a summerhouse.

Good luck :)

Thank you for your reply. I will check them out. :D

Back