• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so bad... !!

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
This is one of those funny but terrible moments lol...

I had some nuggets next to me on the floor, and I was making Smudge do a few tricks, etc. for them. She had just done "up" so I gave her a nugget, and she started munching...

I noticed that she was eating it a bit weird, and I immediately worried that she was about to choke.

Next thing I know, she's spat it out! Upon closer inspection I realise that the nugget is actually a poo :shock:

I had fed Smudge a poo!! :shock: The poor rabbit, she probably thought she'd done something wrong lol... :oops:

Lopsy sniffs everything to see if it's edible: sometimes I can't tell the difference when I'm checking through his hay from the floor and pass him things to sniff/eat so it's a good thing too!

This is one of those funny but terrible moments lol...

I had some nuggets next to me on the floor, and I was making Smudge do a few tricks, etc. for them. She had just done "up" so I gave her a nugget, and she started munching...

I noticed that she was eating it a bit weird, and I immediately worried that she was about to choke.

Next thing I know, she's spat it out! Upon closer inspection I realise that the nugget is actually a poo :shock:

I had fed Smudge a poo!! :shock: The poor rabbit, she probably thought she'd done something wrong lol... :oops:

I'm surprised she took it :lol:

Mine would tell you what for if I tried it with them!

I can just imagine her surprise and confusion when she started chewing her 'treat' :shock: I'm sure you more than made up for any initial disappointment on her part :)

Oh don't worry, she's back on track excited about treats again! :lol: :roll:I think that's part of the problem. She's so excited for a treat that she lunges and scoffs it without a second thought.

It's nice that she trusts what I have in my hand is a treat (erm.. except that one time..) !

Oh don't worry, she's back on track excited about treats again! :lol: :roll:I think that's part of the problem. She's so excited for a treat that she lunges and scoffs it without a second thought.

It's nice that she trusts what I have in my hand is a treat (erm.. except that one time..) !

I need to do this to Slipper :lol: he gets so excited for food that it's bite first and ask later. Which is nice when it's my hand :roll:

Back