• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peppermint Tea- A Warning !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
If you introduce your Rabbit to the taste of Peppermint Tea be prepared for them to never again drink plain water. Never mind that they may have done so for the previous 10 years, one taste of Peppermint Tea (warm in a bowl) and you need to take out shares in Twinings as plain water will never be acceptable again............. :roll:

Haha! I never knew rabbits could love something like that so much!

I won't be introducing Milo and Finn to it, they are demanding enough as it is, I'm forever being nudged and nibbled until I give them the next thing on the list...I shouldn't have had a strict routine because now they have learnt it!

:lol: do you think they would accept the supermarket version, might be a bit cheaper :thumb:

I'm tempted to try this. Mimzy is an abysmal water drinker and could use more fluids after the two weeks of serious subzero weather that had our heaters up past maximum...we're all miserably dried out but moreso the bunnies, poor things. :(
And I wonder if I could interest a certain wee Yorkie woofit in it as well. :?
Will gladly take the tradeoff of buying special tea for them if I'm successful. :thumb:

Jane, you have created a warren of Divas!
:lol:! And the rest of us haven't? :oops:

Get some mint plants, put them out of bun-reach, dry them and it'll be much cheaper! I really like mine, it's just made with normal mint out the garden and I find it good to drink. I suppose the buns could even eat the tealeaves afterwards (I've been know to :oops:), so no need to faff about with a teapot or infuser?!

Twinings have just bought out a new flavour tea- Peppermint and Fennel. Well, I had to buy it didn't I !! Some of mine like the Blackberry and Nettle Tea too. I think I am making a rod for my own back here :?

Twinings have just bought out a new flavour tea- Peppermint and Fennel. Well, I had to buy it didn't I !! Some of mine like the Blackberry and Nettle Tea too. I think I am making a rod for my own back here :?

Lol - note to self - take out shares in Twinings as UK sales about to soar lol - Jane - can you tell what benefits you feel this gives as just wondering if to give to my elder bun.

Thanks Jane x

I'm picturing it now...delicate Lord H and Lady L, being very sophisticated, and Endeavour bulldozering through, chinning all the cups!
Actually breathless with silent giggling (still in the office ;P), ow :lol: Chinning the china... :lol:

I'm picturing it now...delicate Lord H and Lady L, being very sophisticated, and Endeavour bulldozering through, chinning all the cups!

:lol:

Actually breathless with silent giggling (still in the office ;P), ow :lol: Chinning the china... :lol:

Just had to reach for a tissue my eyes are spontaneously watering :lol: fortunately not in an office and did giggle out loud :lol:

If your bunnies get blackberry & nettle tea I'm coming over as it's my favourite tea yummmm but no shops near me stock it anymore!

You certainly are a one in a million rabbit carer Jane :D

Back