• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This could make a good digging pit for rabbits

I think the rabbits would love it but I don't think the sides are high enough. Whatever you put in there will be sprayed across your house or garden :)

Read the reviews: it's got either no bottom or a very thin, possibly cloth or PVC sheet bottom: buns'd be through it in no time! Have to agree with 'would just nail [5] bits of wood together' comment, sadly :(

Oh dear, I hadn't read the reviews so much, just assumed it'd be ok as it was RRP £40! You're probably right about the side being too shallow, but I've seen people with other child's sand pits of similar depth so thought as long as people were willing to refill it regularly it'd do!

What a silly design to not have a base to it or a flimsy base!

Excellent! I've had this on my wish list for a chicken dust bath - well spotted bargain thanks for flagging the price drop :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just use a big amazon box filled with hay and treats for our two :lol:

Would be nice to have something more permanent. During the summer when they go outside they like to dig up the garden!

Back