• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attila the bun....

Emmyandherbuns

Young Bun
Our little rescue bun - we took him in for a friend's brother who could no longer look after him. He'd had some trauma, so he's very stand-offish with everyone until he gets to know you. We'll probably keep him as a single house bun, and just split the house between him and the pair (easy enough with the house we're in) as he's been alone since leaving mum, and is quite content, but we may try bonding him with the pair when we have a better set up for everyone (housemates make it hard, I could be using that room, only a month til they're gone hopefully).

He's a 6 month old netherland dwarf - really shy to start, but now he loves to bounce around our room, loves the bed, and enjoys a good cuddle, he even follows me when I go around the house :)

hdbTRWO.jpg

Thank you :)
He's a good little bun, still skittish, but he's getting there, he knows he's in a safe place.
He has a bunmance/bromance with my partner too, they're infatuated with each other and he's easily my partners favourite.

Back