• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Handbag Rabbit!

Mandmcc

Alpha Buck
My sister just saw a programme on the telly about housewives in Cheshire or something similar(!!) and sent me a picture of one of the wives who goes about everywhere with her rabbit!! A handbag rabbit.. Without the handbag... It appears to be on a lead...

f8555ccd0966a6a0102a1b74da9c9ac5.jpg

What do we think about that then?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know! I thought it must be scared witless!! Haven't seen the programme but my sister said she really loves it and takes it everywhere with her!!!!!! I hope this programme doesn't catch on; it could be this bun is an exception but id hate to think of people rushing out to get a handbag rabbit!!! Sounds like a rabbit's worst nightmare to me!

So disturbed by this I'm still thinking about it at 2am when I've to be up for work at 6.30 [emoji20]

I love the programme but not this. Tweeted the woman but didn't get a reply. I will keep bombarding her ha!

Apparently the women is called Lauren Simon and I found this quote about her:

Paul [Her Husband] features in what Lauren describes as her most memorable moment of the show, when she gets a telling-off from him for buying too much diamond jewellery.

“Our marriage is a game and I have to play the game correctly to get the diamonds,” she says.

Other highlights include a birthday party for her pet rabbit (who she's also been known to take out for walks on a lead): “Who doesn’t want to see that?”

Lauren knows criticism will inevitably come with fame - she’s not exactly endeared herself to some Greater Manchester viewers already, after slating Bolton in an advert for the new series - but she says it doesn’t bother her.

“I’ve actually got a bodyguard now so it’s fine,” she says. “I’ve been famous forever, for all the wrong reasons, and I’m a little bit of an exhibitionist, so bring it on.”

What can I say? I hate this type of reality show, there is something really distasteful about someone who 'plays' marriage like a game to get diamonds when all over London food banks are needed for the poorest in our society.

What can I say? I hate this type of reality show, there is something really distasteful about someone who 'plays' marriage like a game to get diamonds when all over London food banks are needed for the poorest in our society.
I can't comment on the show because I haven't seen it; just that picture my sister sent me and I don't personally see how a rabbit would enjoy being taken round the shops; it just seems wrong!

And I don't get the 'playing marriage as a game' thing either but then I've been single forever so maybe not best placed to comment on relationships either lol! There seems to be a taste for celebs like this who say and do really shocking things for attention and then two minutes later they're on another show trying to convince the nation they're just honest, likeable and 'tell it like it is'.

I can't comment on the show because I haven't seen it; just that picture my sister sent me and I don't personally see how a rabbit would enjoy being taken round the shops; it just seems wrong!

And I don't get the 'playing marriage as a game' thing either but then I've been single forever so maybe not best placed to comment on relationships either lol! There seems to be a taste for celebs like this who say and do really shocking things for attention and then two minutes later they're on another show trying to convince the nation they're just honest, likeable and 'tell it like it is'.

This. It's all tongue in cheek, just for attention, shock value. They probably have the dullest marriage ever.

Back