• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rescue - may be upsetting to some

Omg :cry: thank god he's not with them any more :cry: hope he settles and finds love in a forever home :thumb:

God this is absolutely awful :( And illegal :evil: Is there any point reporting the owners to the RSPCA, or is it pretty much pointless once the animal has been rescued?

So glad that hardworking, caring rescues are around to take these poor animals in xx

Poor love! :( He must have been so uncomfortable.

I'm sure he's feeling a lot better after all that attention.

x

God this is absolutely awful :( And illegal :evil: Is there any point reporting the owners to the RSPCA, or is it pretty much pointless once the animal has been rescued?

So glad that hardworking, caring rescues are around to take these poor animals in xx

No point. Firstly he would have to be taken by the RSPCA and I doubt they would prosecute for a rabbit. Secondly, the owners have admitted a problem by surrendering him to us so there isn't a case.

Poor bunny :( so glad he is now safe with you. I hope it won't take long for him to settle. ((((((Vibes))))) xxxx

The poor boy. I'm constantly seeing pics like this on my Facebook by the rescue my rabbits came from. I don't endear myself to my two but their undercarriages are regularly checked. So glad he's one of the lucky ones to have found a safe haven.

That's horrific, I don't understand people, babies are rarely a surprise you generally get 9 months to prepare for them and put something in place for your animals. That's truly awful xx

Poor bunny :( I'm glad he is being looked after now.

Why do people neglect poor bunnies when a baby comes along, ok maybe in the first couple of months after having my son they didn't have a lot of bonding time with me but mine were well cared for, fed and exercised, I just can't understand how some people do this!

You do such wonderful work. How do you manage to keep your temper when these owners pass over these poor little buns? - I think I would be up on an assault charge. Let's hope they keep their baby cleaner than this :roll:

Back