• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why can't I ever.....

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
...go shopping for hay and just buy hay!?

Today I have returned with hay, a carrot cottage, willow balls, a carrot and a sweetcorn shaped rattle toys and some dried herbs! It's a good job I :love: her so much!

:lol: I don't get the temptation/ opportunity now I buy my hay by the bale from the agricultural merchants!

That's a good idea. Even if I buy it online from hay experts which I do when she needs treat hay or megazorb I still can't resist looking through the toy section!

She's nort even grateful today either! She has had a quick sniff of all her new things and she is now playing with an old, falling apart willow ball she has just rediscovered behind the sofa! :roll::lol:

I was good in P@H the other day: went in to spend some vouchers and came out with two 30L bags of litter and nothing else! Did see an awake chinchilla though (they're normally asleep when I'm in there) and this cute and fuzzy trio:

10947204_10101459766749528_6442416165207647648_n.jpg

Love their colours, sad to see them in P@H.

ETA: I wondered if they'll grow as big as Lilly?!

I was good in P@H the other day: went in to spend some vouchers and came out with two 30L bags of litter and nothing else! Did see an awake chinchilla though (they're normally asleep when I'm in there) and this cute and fuzzy trio:

10947204_10101459766749528_6442416165207647648_n.jpg

Love their colours, sad to see them in P@H.

ETA: I wondered if they'll grow as big as Lilly?!

Ohhhh myyyy goddd! They're soooooo cute! :love::love::love: I've seen harlequins quite a lot recently at my local p@h - are they the latest "fashion"? :cry: Id never seen one before my RU days

My first buns were harlequins and I'm totally drawn to them every time. Though I think they should be call tiger bunnies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though I think they should be call tiger bunnies
Yep, I agree! I love them too: there were some pictured in my 80s American dwarf rabbits book, but they weren't called harlequins then. Can't remember what they were (and the book's long gone to a jumble sale now) but I'd've remembered if they'd been called harlies, because I love the word!

Back