• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sit down on the rug for 5 minutes

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
This happens :roll:

4b09559d18a6c69942e1e7fbcf6693b8.md.jpg

omg cute!!! furry bundle!!!!:lol: This keeps happening to me as well except its kind of the opposite in that when I get up from the sofa, i turn round literally 1 second later and there are at least two kitties 'keeping the seat warm'. :lol:

:lol: I love that the cat always gets in too :love:

I sit on the floor and get ignored by the cats or nudged out of the way by Rosie Rabbit :roll:

:lol:
That's me except with two cats and a Yorkie (usually slightly growling at the kitties from under her blanket and chewing on her toy chicky... :lol: ). Doesn't take five minutes for my legs to go completely numb! :roll:
Adorable photo :love:

He is such a big cat! Never really realised from other photos because I just assumed your dogs were smaller than they probably actually are!

Such a lovely photo :love: if I sit on the floor I get two bunnies nudging and nipping and climbing on me wondering where the treats are :roll: eventually they will settle down with me if I give them both nose rubs though :D

Back