• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All the buns say thank you RU

Fellie

Warren Veteran
3 years ago Bobo came home as an impulse buy..We knew nothing about buns apart from what P@H had told us..and was in such a small cage.

Thanks to this forum we learnt so much so quickly. . a much bigger pen, helped sort his diet, you encouraged us to get him neutered, and that led to getting him his wife.
From what we learnt from Bobo and Harley and this forum, we were able to home 6 more buns and whilst we are in no way experienced, we are way more confident and sure of our bunny care...and we love them so much the more because we understand them better and better every day.

So from our bunsters and us...Thank you. [emoji2]

Exactly the same with me!My first bun was a P@H bun who was poorly when I bought him.I was sold a tiny indoor cage and museli.Was told straw was better to give him than hay as hay is "dusty""which is why he has a runny nose-hes allergic".
That all changed within days when I found RU.

Now all my rescue buns are bonded,in big enclosures,with lots of hay and toys and proper pellets and have a great rabbit savvy vet.All down to the great advice I had from RU.
THANKS RU!

Back