• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky videos

liz.lewis15

Young Bun
I'm never able to catch the amazing ones on video, I've been sitting with the buns in the garden this afternoon and always miss the awesome 3ft leaps, and backflip! Also it's the first time our boy Gatsby has had a proper run since the bad weather, and it's so cute as it's as if he is still learning what to do! Sometimes his back legs get too fast for his front! Here a little video I managed to get a few months back, what great leaps have anyone else managed to capture? https://vimeo.com/119047472

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's amazing! Looks so good in slow motion too! What a happy bunny :love:

I found some old videos the other day of binkies! I'll have to upload them though before I can share!

ETA I uploaded the two old ones and I have a third :oops: but I'll just post the one I think is the best! This is baby Lilly binkying in my parents' garden!

Last edited:
Ha ha, love it! They look like such nutters when they do it. Wish I could feel so happy sometimes that my legs get away from me like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back