• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well aint I just the most horrid Bunny owner ever!

moi

Mama Doe
I know Im not but Im feeling it. Went to lift Tims back into his hutch and he strugled. I ended up with just one leg left in my hand before letting go. I feel awful! Hes ok, but looking at me like Im a cowbag :(

I know how you feel. I've done a similar thing with Mr Higgins. I spend ages apologising and hoping he doesn't hate me for it. I'm sure you're forgiven. You're probably worrying about it much more than your bunny.

I've done this before. I thought my garden was bunny proofed, but determined little Slipper dug himself a tunnel under the wooden decking and out into the woods behind me :shock: I only caught him in the end by diving on him and I grabbed a leg as he ran away. I held on purely because he would get hurt a lot more if I let go and never caught him again. I'm sure Tim will have forgiven you already, especially if there are treats involved!

Back