• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feeding different breeds who will hopefully live together

kerrylouise

Warren Scout
Hi everyone, I've just rescued what i think is a netherland dwarf, i am hoping to bond him with my lop, my question is if they have nuggets what one can i get that they can both have as the lop, sootie, is a pig and will eat everything x

:D Most rabbits are avaricious with food, I get worried if they aren't. So I would just keep to the ones your doe is getting at the moment. Have you done some bonding study to make sure you get it right?

I had a nethie and a thrianta rabbit (almost twice the size of the nethie) living together and I gave them the same food, the nethie had no trouble eating larger pellets :)

They are both males which makes me nervous about bonding but if i didnt take the baby in last night I was told he wouldn't be here today :( still no name for him yet, I shall try them both in the same good thank you :) was just nervous as the netherland dwarf is soooo tiny and ive only had lops before xx

Back