• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy piggy Photos + Update

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Daisy seems to be improving as the days go by. We have now conquered getting her to take her metacam and septrin without any force.
I had two sachets of the Ella's kitchen fruit puree food unopened and left from Flopsy bun (who passed away last October). I really
don't know why I did not think of doing this before because I had to do it with Flopsy to take some of his meds. Anyway all it takes is dipping
the end of the syringes in the baby food and Daisy will then willingly take the meds. :)

She even started wheeking again tonight which she hasn't done since before her operation on Tuesday, for those that don't know she had tests and a dental.
I am hoping now that she is on her metacam; that she will be able to eat more comfortably and we will hopefully see some weight gain in her.
I was thinking that she will probably be more stable in the spring and summer months when they go outside on the grass practically daily.
She loves grass and this will mean she can munch away all day which should help to keep the weight on. Come on spring!

I have some more photos to upload which I will make a separate thread for and just keep this one for Daisy.
Anyway here she is :love:
16465066511_fb7b01f820.jpg

16280406639_578381bca7.jpg

16440643596_5a96069122.jpg

With my little one :love:

16465080751_fb10e199ac.jpg

16279128718_1a2c234c5b.jpg

glad to hear that she is doing well with her meds. she certainly looks happy in those pics. she's beautiful :love: x

Aww...precious wee girl :love: I'm so glad to hear she's having an easier time with her meds.
Those are great pictures, Jack. :D Please give Daisy a snuggle from me. :) xxxx

Back