• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look what arrived today

kerrylouise

Warren Scout
So after being told to take this rabbit or it won't be around in the morning if find myself with a baby rabbit :) he's 4 months old no idea what breed he is and i cant come up with a name for him so any ideas what this little bundle of fluff should be called

Last edited:
50bbc3bf85b30364288cfa53b8d92b95.jpg

Apparently he's 4 months old not even sure he is a he guess I shall find out next week when he's neutered and micro chipped next step is bonding him with my male who sadly losy his friend before Xmas

Last edited:
Oh wow, he's absolutely tiny :love: Is he definitely four months old? He looks small even for a dwarf rabbit. He is super cute though :love:

I'm going to get my partners friend to look at his nose as shes a vet and yep 4 months old he's a little diddy :) super cuddly and loves snuggling into my neck he's besotted with my other half :D

Back