• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire

ImoT

Mama Doe
I wasn't sure where to post this so if moderators feel it should be somewhere else please do move it! I'm getting my first bunny next weekend, he isn't vaccinated or neutered so I would like to get that sorted fairly soon. I was just wondering if anyone new of any good vets who have a lot of experience with rabbits in the Aylesbury area or in Buckinghamshire generally? I've have done some research and there are plenty of vets around but it's hard to tell who is truly rabbit savvy!

Not sure about Aylesbury but there's Guy Carter at Medivet in Watford. Not a million miles away but hopefully someone can recommend a bunny savvy vet closer to you.

Malcolm at Hampden Vets.His branch is Elm Farm. Tel 01296 745370.He is vet to a local rabbit sanctuary so has lots of experience.

you can also email or call the RWAF and they will give you a recommendation in your area :wave: you don't have to be a member

Malcolm at Hampden Vets.His branch is Elm Farm. Tel 01296 745370.He is vet to a local rabbit sanctuary so has lots of experience.

Thank you, that vet is really close to me and I have read good things about Hampden Vets so I will register with them :) Thank you everyone else for your help and advice!

Back