• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor bunny owners -question

I would think if the temperature is similar to that which they are used to, it should be fine.

Personally I would be sceptical that any heated shed could be warm enough in this awful weather. My brick walls are struggling to keep the heat in.

Do they have thermostats to monitor the temperature?

Depends how warm the shed was, in this weather I would be skeptical, but in Summer and Autumn I'd be fine with it.

Honestly no. My girl has only ever known what its like to be indoors. What about exercise? I wouldn't want her outside were she could be frightened or cold not when she's used to a big bedroom to herself :wave:

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I have done, but the shed was well insulated and kept at a constant temperature which was monitored. The rabbits were fine there.

Personally I would be sceptical that any heated shed could be warm enough in this awful weather. My brick walls are struggling to keep the heat in.

Do they have thermostats to monitor the temperature?

It would have thermostatic heater. This is just a thought at the minute as I'm turning indoor bunnies away and I do not have house space to accommodate. I'm interested in the space issue, around here apart from me you are lucky if you can find a 6ft hutch to board in and very few do indoor boarding.

Back