• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought I'd lost Lilly for a few minutes!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Went to fuss her thinking she was asleep in her litter tray and she wasn't there... looked everywhere, under the coffee table, behind the sofa, between the sofas, under the dining table, she was no where....

Then I peaked in here and I found her asleep :love: it was not expected as they hardly use it!

They love that I have rearranged the doors from the photo below to how it is above, and they use it to run through now! It also looks like Lilly is using it to sleep in too! :love: I woke her up by accident taking these photos and she hopped out, had some herbs, went back in and fell back asleep facing the back wall :lol: I just picked Arthur up from where he was sleeping alone and placed him in there and now they're both asleep together :love:

Also would anyone like to see some token yawn photos??? And a big bunny bottom? :p

they are soooo cute!!! i love arthurs yoga pose :lol: :love:

"Look mummy, I have big feetsies too like Lilly!".... "no no Arthur, you have tiny thumpers, Lilly's are still twice as big as yours, that's not to say your feet aren't any less lovely though!" :lol:

I love these too! When it's nicer in a few months I'm definitely going to come down your way to visit Kenilworth Castle and I'll be paying these guys a visit at the same time! :lol:

I love these too! When it's nicer in a few months I'm definitely going to come down your way to visit Kenilworth Castle and I'll be paying these guys a visit at the same time! :lol:

You're definitely always welcome :D and if you want company at Kenilworth castle I've always wanted to visit but never been despite it being just up the road :oops:

You're definitely always welcome :D and if you want company at Kenilworth castle I've always wanted to visit but never been despite it being just up the road :oops:

Oooo excellent idea :thumb: yes absolutely lets go together. I was thinking of probably May time as we always seem to get the best weather in May :lol: I'll PM you nearer the time :thumb:

Oooo excellent idea :thumb: yes absolutely lets go together. I was thinking of probably May time as we always seem to get the best weather in May :lol: I'll PM you nearer the time :thumb:

Lovely pics :love:
Ooh, I want to come too :thumb:

:D :thumb: I'm booked up for my birthday weekend already (8-10th May), going to the London Pet Show!!! But apart from that May is good!

Lovely pics :love:
Ooh, I want to come too :thumb:

:thumb: the more the merrier! :D

The converted cupboard is such an awesome idea. Lucky bunnies.:love::love::love:

Thank you :love: I've always wanted something like it then one popped up for free on gumtree with the holes cut in for the lady's cats, it was in pretty bad condition though with cat smell all over it and the paint all scuffed, my dad said the house was only a little short of a junk shop or hoarder's house..! But a clean, sanding, a fresh coat of paint, new door knobs and some carpet and it looks much nicer! Lilly is still asleep in it! It looks much nicer than the hutch and they can use it more as they climb on it (hutch was too tall) and go in it :D I don't think they'll miss the hutch, they hardly went in it and I don't think they went in it once in the last fortnight!

Thank you :love: I've always wanted something like it then one popped up for free on gumtree with the holes cut in for the lady's cats, it was in pretty bad condition though with cat smell all over it and the paint all scuffed, my dad said the house was only a little short of a junk shop or hoarder's house..! But a clean, sanding, a fresh coat of paint, new door knobs and some carpet and it looks much nicer! Lilly is still asleep in it! It looks much nicer than the hutch and they can use it more as they climb on it (hutch was too tall) and go in it :D I don't think they'll miss the hutch, they hardly went in it and I don't think they went in it once in the last fortnight!

So clever, it looks brand new now. Do they free range 24/7 ? Mr B would be chewing like mad.:lol:

So clever, it looks brand new now. Do they free range 24/7 ? Mr B would be chewing like mad.:lol:

Yep! They do chew like mad :lol:

They were going crazy at the sofa corner, so I've now put their ikea bed down there so it's difficult to get at the sofa to chew because of the angle! I also put a square of carpet down there and they are shredding and chewing that which is fine, and when that's exhausted I'll put a different square of carpet down there to keep them entertained! They did chew a couple of holes in the sofa seat grr! But now if I'm not in (or more accurately when we don't have guests...) the sofa we don't use much has a carpet rectangle the shape of the seat so if they go on and want to dig they dig and chew the carpet! The other sofa which we use more has a couple of old fleece sheets covering the seat as protection over night and in the evenings. If we're not in the room the cushions go on top of the tv unit which is very high! They are beginning to chew the inside of this cupboard and their ikea bed too which I don't mind!

You can just see the corner of the sofa that has been chewed in this photo (it's worse now though!) and you can see the mess they've made chewing their carpet square!

:shock: Little devils.:lol: Mr B is not allowed in the living room, he has destroyed our bedroom instead, including eating a big hole on the top of the mattress.:roll: I have a list as long as my arm.:lol: I do buy pieces of carpet from Carpet Right every few months, last 4 metre piece was only £10 and so easy to replace.

:shock: Little devils.:lol: Mr B is not allowed in the living room, he has destroyed our bedroom instead, including eating a big hole on the top of the mattress.:roll: I have a list as long as my arm.:lol: I do buy pieces of carpet from Carpet Right every few months, last 4 metre piece was only £10 and so easy to replace.

Oh no! Bunnies are little monkeys aren't they!

My two are free range 24/7 but only in the living/dining room, but that is pretty much 1/3rd of our whole house floor space and 10metres by 5metres so lots of room! They are welcome to go in the kitchen but they don't like the floor or the smells or the noises so don't bother! Any opportunity that they (accidentally) get and they're straight out the door into the hallway and upstairs to the bedrooms to cause trouble! :roll: they re seriously destructive monsters, they were in the spare room for about 4 days during bonding and fashioned a lovely new hole in the carpet!

Oh no! Bunnies are little monkeys aren't they!

My two are free range 24/7 but only in the living/dining room, but that is pretty much 1/3rd of our whole house floor space and 10metres by 5metres so lots of room! They are welcome to go in the kitchen but they don't like the floor or the smells or the noises so don't bother! Any opportunity that they (accidentally) get and they're straight out the door into the hallway and upstairs to the bedrooms to cause trouble! :roll: they re seriously destructive monsters, they were in the spare room for about 4 days during bonding and fashioned a lovely new hole in the carpet!

You realise how smart they are, door left open and into trouble. Mr B won't go into the kitchen living room either because its laminate.

You realise how smart they are, door left open and into trouble. Mr B won't go into the kitchen living room either because its laminate.

My two live on laminate and are fine with it, although they prefer to stick to the rug or their carpet walk way but they do run across the laminate during their most active sessions of the day! The tiled floor is a big no no for them though :lol: I don't get the difference, but they obviously do!

You can just see their carpet walk way here, carpet really does come in handy for bunnies :lol: they do use it preferentially to the laminate if going from the rug to the food/water area

My two live on laminate and are fine with it, although they prefer to stick to the rug or their carpet walk way but they do run across the laminate during their most active sessions of the day! The tiled floor is a big no no for them though :lol: I don't get the difference, but they obviously do!

You can just see their carpet walk way here, carpet really does come in handy for bunnies :lol: they do use it preferentially to the laminate if going from the rug to the food/water area

OMG that is so adorable. :love: Meercat bunny.

Back