• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny U/D Photos added!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
A girl I knew from school messaged me and asked if I wanted her rabbit, apparently 'her daughter is allergic'. :roll:

She told me he was neutered so having lost two bunnies recently, I said I'd take him. Then it came out that he wasn't in fact neutered.... But a lovely girl on Facebook really wanted me to take him, so she's donated £50 towards his neuter :love:

I normally try to be strong and say no in these situations, but she sent me a photo and it looks like he's in a hamster cage :( Hopefully getting him out of there today.

ETA here's the poor chap. Sorry if the photo is huge, I'm on my phone.

Last edited:
He's gorgeous but OMG at that cage. No sign of hay. Thank goodness you can take him. :thumb:

What a cutie. Thank goodness you're taking him though so he can get out of that cage.

Just picked him up and my goodness he is stunning! I've never seen such a tiny rabbit though, I forgot how little nethies are! :lol: He's a right character, loves head rubs :love:

There wasn't a speck of hay in his cage :cry: I've given him some and he's nibbled a bit. I'm sure once he's done exploring he'll investigate it more :) I've decided to name him Albie, and his neuter is booked for Tuesday all being well :D

What a horrible cage. :(

He is a handsome little lad and has a wonderful future ahead of him now, thanks to you. :love:

Look at those markings!!!:love::love:

So unusual.

Happy Gotcha Day, Albie. Mummy Chloe is going to spoil you ROTTEN!

:love:

That's the size of my hamster's cage. :(

What a stunner. Absolutely gorgeous bunny!

I think it might be the next size up but regardless, it's awful. Only good as a litter tray in my opinion!

He really is a beautiful bunny. Reminds me of M&T's Mum's bridge bunny Theo :love:

Back