• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses buns feet absolutyl filthy!?

moi

Mama Doe
Busters are horrendous, Ive checked its not wee, and its not, I reckon he just choses to hop in muddy puddles x

Mine are all so grubby, I'm not sure what it is but they've all started peeing next to the litter box and then standing in it! They all need a foot bath :lol:

Naughty buns!

Timmy has taken to pooping and peeing in the corner of the run, the corner I cant get to without putting my joints out! So Ive had to block it off x

Lopsy's much cleaner indoors: his feet are much less yellow underneath! Suppose that means the carpet's clean :lol:

Willow used to have lovely tootsies but since we got the boys and they are sooooo messy, all their feetsies are black!!!!!

Been out to my boys and they are both in the run and Stu was happy to show his feets for dirtiness bit blurry as they were more interested in the Crunchie in my hand than me taking pictures

b6ad0503a4a3e0acd56616be2e2eaaea.jpg

Casserole is grey so it doesn't show

ac61aaf314e9975a5f1dca986f0b9430.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amy's white feet got grey if she was tearing up newspaper... Switched to blankets now as her cage lining, and they're still a bit grey!

Back