• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some piccies ...

The hutch is a happy hutch one and is 7 feet by 4 feet. I put the board up on the bottom to keep the wind out as they don't seem to like the bedrooms! I think they're lovely rabbits but I am slightly biased! Zebedee is a real gentleman and Dora a typical female!! X

Oh wow I though it was a ryedale :lol: I love it! I'm looking for a 6ft/7ft double hutch and can't decide between HH and ryedale.. Yours is lovely though :love: Some happy bunnies!

Aww :love: it was just over a year ago that Dora,Boots and Diego were found abandoned at Meadowhall bless them, I was looking at the thread the other day :cry:

Oh wow I though it was a ryedale :lol: I love it! I'm looking for a 6ft/7ft double hutch and can't decide between HH and ryedale.. Yours is lovely though :love: Some happy bunnies!

You're right we went for the Ryedale one in the end!! I am losing my mind!

OTE=Zoobec;6534267]Aww :love: it was just over a year ago that Dora,Boots and Diego were found abandoned at Meadowhall bless them, I was looking at the thread the other day :cry:[/QUOTE]

That has gone quickly, can't bear the thought :-(

Back