• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chap teaches a bunny to bring him beer

:lol::lol:It should perhaps be renamed 'Bunny teaches human to give him treats in exchange for a beer' :)

awe :love:

i love the last two sentences :lol:

"He took very little interest in my presence until I started giving him raisins as treats. Only then did he get excited that I was around," .

"As long as I give him a treat every once and a while, not only will he suffer my presence, he will also put in a minimal amount of effort to please me."

in true bunny spirit
:thumb:

*goes in bunny room* right bunnies, as of tomorrow, I want breakfast in bed or no breakfast for you in future! Earn your keep! :lol:

*goes in bunny room* right bunnies, as of tomorrow, I want breakfast in bed or no breakfast for you in future! Earn your keep! :lol:

:lol:

This is amazing!

I've got to get my thinking cap on and think what I can train my two to bring for me... and how to train them... they are both very clever but unfortunately I'm not as clever at thinking of ways of teaching them!

This is amazing!

I've got to get my thinking cap on and think what I can train my two to bring for me... and how to train them... they are both very clever but unfortunately I'm not as clever at thinking of ways of teaching them!

Outsmarted by a bunny! :lol: me too actually, frequently! :lol:

Bunnies response this morning: "nom nom nom" on hay *look up, give me the rabbit equivalent of the Middle finger, head back down* "nom nom nom"

:roll::lol:

This is amazing!

Oh, this! Amy is quite bright and very food oriented- a little too food oriented! It's hard to get her to focus on anything else when there's treats about.

A bit pointless really, unless he can teach bunny to get a cold one out the fridge! :lol:

My cat once brought me a biscuit off the worktop, was wrapped in cellophane so I did actually eat it, unfortunately he was just being naughty and stealing things but too proud (and stupid) so brought it to me rather than take it elsewhere.

Back