• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frozen !

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Thought you'd like to see a couple of photos I took today on my walk.
1st is a frozen loch covered in snow, it's normally a deep turquoise colour
5fbece68eace0f8038fa1cf0261ec9e2_zps35c22c6e.jpg
[/IMG]

2nd is a little chap I met there :lol:

7bc240cf6d90e320e565e348a7e6b18a_zps2ffb38b0.jpg
[/IMG]

and these are from the Sled Dog races which were held here a week ago, my friend come 4th out of approx 500 !

848beef3a5c85a4a64f2e76b17f43878_zps451505e4.jpg
[/IMG]
25e84a1172464e77ebdc9cfebd3b7255_zps8417670e.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh my goodness...that's my Shadow! :love::love::love:
I've been seeing so many dogs like him lately. Coming up on 5 years in March since he's been gone. :cry: I feel like he's speaking to me in pictures.

The photo of the loch is awesome! :shock: What a fantastic view! I could easily resign myself to seeing that out my window each day. :love: The wee birdie is cute too, is that a species of robin or a finch, maybe? :)

Brrrrr cold yet stunning

The loch pic is amazing i only get to see views like that on holidays :lol: and it on your dog walk lucky you :)

lovely looking dog, very strange smile ;) looking as if he is plotting something i recon :lol:

Oh my goodness...that's my Shadow! :love::love::love:
I've been seeing so many dogs like him lately. Coming up on 5 years in March since he's been gone. :cry: I feel like he's speaking to me in pictures.

The photo of the loch is awesome! :shock: What a fantastic view! I could easily resign myself to seeing that out my window each day. :love: The wee birdie is cute too, is that a species of robin or a finch, maybe? :)

He looks like he's smiling, it was his colour that caught my eye. Yes the birdie is a robin !

Where is that first loch? It is STUNNING!

It's called Green Loch, in the Cairngorms, about 8 miles up from Aviemore. It's a deep turquoise usually, legend has it that the Glenmore forest fairies do their washing in it, hence the colour. They say if you leave your laundry on the banks, it will be clean in the morning ! Not tried it myself but who knows ?

Lovely :)
Scotland is stunning, but then I am a bit biased!

I like the fence in the 1st pic.

Back