• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is true bunny love!

I can't stop watching it, they're so sweet together! They're sat munching hay together now, so I'm re watching the cute video :lol: I love the flop so much, he does it lots but it's just as cute every time :love:

Adorable! The DBF is perfect! So happy together!

And it's good to see them grooming each other. My Mokona looks like your bigger bun and I always wondered if she was giving Yuki a headache because it looks like she grooms so violently with Yuki's head bouncing all over the place. Glad it's normal.

:love: that's gorgeous, Lily is so rough :shock: she seems to put a lot of pressure on him poor fella :lol: but he seems to like the firm touch :love:

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone! They are just so cute! I love my bunnies :love:

Adorable! The DBF is perfect! So happy together!

And it's good to see them grooming each other. My Mokona looks like your bigger bun and I always wondered if she was giving Yuki a headache because it looks like she grooms so violently with Yuki's head bouncing all over the place. Glad it's normal.

Lilly grooms him all the time and he loves it! She may be bigger than him but their size difference seems to have no effect on their relationship :D it is funny though when you look at them :lol:

(for some reason the forum isn't letting me quote anyone else!!!)

Mrsmcarey: This is actually a bit more gentle than usual because she's all sleepy :lol: she likes to have nose rubs given firmly, the harder and more rough you are with her the more she purrs :lol: I fuss Arthur quite rough and he does like it! He definitely loves Lilly fussing him! He may be a small bunny but he's a bag of muscles, I wouldn't be surprised if he's stronger than her anyway!

Mightymax: that is one of M&S' Christmas decorations from the year before last :D mum asked if she could buy one for me as I love rabbits, the manager said they weren't for sale but if she put a donation in to their charity box for that year then she could have one :p

Have to agree with previous posters: can't see too much of these two :D I'm quite rough with Lopsy I think, and he seems to like it! Matt's very soft with him ;P

Have to agree with previous posters: can't see too much of these two :D I'm quite rough with Lopsy I think, and he seems to like it! Matt's very soft with him ;P

Aww thanks :) I'll let them both know they have lots of fans! They're currently over excited because I changed the arrangement of the doors on my rabbitified piece of furniture, they're binkying and running through it!

I love how everyone has commented on how forceful Lilly's grooming is when this is her gentle grooming, she's normally much more forceful :lol: Arthur loves it regardless though!

I do think it sometimes looks like it's a mummy bunny washing behind her baby's ears thinking "How did you get so dirty! Come here let me clean it off, stay still!!!" :lol: he's catching up with her! He's put on 200g since he arrived and she's lost 200g :lol:

Aww thanks :) I'll let them both know they have lots of fans! They're currently over excited because I changed the arrangement of the doors on my rabbitified piece of furniture, they're binkying and running through it!

I love how everyone has commented on how forceful Lilly's grooming is when this is her gentle grooming, she's normally much more forceful :lol: Arthur loves it regardless though!

I do think it sometimes looks like it's a mummy bunny washing behind her baby's ears thinking "How did you get so dirty! Come here let me clean it off, stay still!!!" :lol: he's catching up with her! He's put on 200g since he arrived and she's lost 200g :lol:

Yep when the girls were babies, Jacquetta always washed Lady Katherine after Id cuddled her :roll::lol: it was like she was saying "oh she's made you all dirty and now I has to clean you up!" She wasn't the gentlest bunny either when she did it. I got it on video once too :love:

Back