• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Bunny

Kirotea

Mama Doe
I was wondering today where the phrase "not a happy bunny" comes from... It certainly doesn't come from Maddie!

Sorry for the rubbish quality and terrible camera skills. I must also say she has more than that area to run around in but I think they like to put on a show for me next to the TV! :lol:

Also thought I'd share this while I was here :love:

10294240_10155208521825195_849733876001335092_n.jpg

Last edited:
Aww she looks like she's saying "watch me mum !" bless her, love the fluffy botty in the photo :love:

:love: i love these videos at least she does it and checks you are watching i bet she make sure you have the video going too clever girl :lol::love:

and the fact that one of them is always the pillow :love:

Rosie does run about but she starts behind the arm of the chair and it sounds like the cat playing :roll: then suddenly bombs past and stops dead as if to say 'did you see that' :shock: but i miss it and then she will go an have a drink and go back to bed so i don't see the flop either :roll:

Awwwww-some! Lopsy doesn't use all his space half the time for bouncing about either XD Love the finishing flop :D

Back