• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabels reaction to first time outdoors 2015

Look at that face! And the floofy little backside while she investigates that plant....so so cute. Looks like she's having fun :)

A most precious bun! :love:
Gosh your garden looks so lovely! Has me dreaming about when our snow finally goes away. I'm going to go bouncing about in my backyard just like Mabel. ;) :D

How lovely!

You hav a fab garden .. so tidy :thumb:

thanks, I am changing it when the milder weather comes spring, the lawn been rectangle for years now and I want I change I have plans drawn out, just to cold to do anything until spring

She's looks like she had fun, and how nice to see a garden without snow, I'm sick of wading through it to the bun shed now !

Whatever you do (or don't do!) to your grass, it keeps really well over winter! You do have a beautiful garden :D

Love that last pic of Mabel :D And I'm getting a real feeling of speed off the out-of-focus ones: thanks for sharing :D

Whatever you do (or don't do!) to your grass, it keeps really well over winter! You do have a beautiful garden :D

Love that last pic of Mabel :D And I'm getting a real feeling of speed off the out-of-focus ones: thanks for sharing :D

thanks, she literally flew out my hands like a rocket on fire :lol:, she is very easy to get to come back to me and I can just pick her up then we go back in together :love: was going let her out today but had to fix the last fence panel. now all fence panels done, just need some decent trellis for one

im always unhappy with my lawn :oops: up top I say its to flat and suffering with dad walking on it, but the way I plan to change shape should solve that the lawn at bottom end is very thick and lush

Back