• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would anybody like to join the Free Ads Team? SORTED now, thank you x

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Fifibutton is expecting and getting close to her due date, so we're looking for one or two willing volunteers to help work alongside her with the Free Ads. You will be the first port of call for members who see a Free Ad that they're concerned about, as we don't allow the posting of links to the ads on the forum. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?128046-New-Rules-for-Free-Ads

For the vast majority of ads, this will usually mean you just need to send a polite, friendly message to the seller with some general advice depending upon the individual situation - this may include things such as appropriate diet, housing, how to rehome privately etc and we have a template that you can adapt as appropriate.

Just a heads up, people can often be receptive to the advice but the opposite can also be true so a thick skin and the ability to remain calm and polite in all situations is a must for the role so, if you think you have the right qualities and can spare a little time, please shout or PM me. :D

I'd be interested in this Karen, I'm a stay at home mum with 2 school age children so have plenty of free time. Let me know if I can help

Hello,
I would also be very interested in helping with this. I also have children at school and run my business from home so I have time to dedicate to helping with this cause. Xx

That's brilliant, thanks all :D I'll PM you all some more info a little later on today as I'm supposed to be getting ready for the school run right now..... :oops::lol:

Back