• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So angry and upset for these rabbits **PICS UPSETTING ****

Den

Mama Doe
Saw this on my Facebook news feed this morning. 4 rabbits living in appalling conditions were taken in by Cuddly Critters were Will and Nancy came from. One poor little girl was so badly encrusted with poop she had to be put under anaesthetic at the vets to be cleaned/shaved. She was found to have abscesses and her poor bits were rotting so she was pts. Hopefully the other 3 can be sorted out. Pics below of the cages and one poor boys teeth and claws.

These people need reporting to the RSPCA. So upset.

Omg that is just awful :cry: how sad that the little girl didn't get the chance for the life she should have had :cry:

I saw these on my fb too, broke my heart. Some people are vile to let animals get in this state :(

Dirty stinking brutes to let those poor babies live like that. RIP little girl. So sorry u never got ur chance in life :(

How awful & sad for the little girl who didnt survive. Pretty sure thats the cage I had for my old syrian hamster!

Just awful :cry:

I saw so many cases like that in Rescue ... massively overgrown teeth and claws and living in their own excrement

:cry::cry::cry:

I have one of those cages... It makes a fab hamster cage, my rabbits have their own rooms!

Binky free little girly, I am sorry that nobody was able to show you what life is meant to be like :cry:

Utterly despicable cages:cry:Glad 3 of them are safe now.
Such a shame the little female never had a chance.Binky free little girly.:(

How are people so evil sat and cried at these pics and i agree with them looking like hamster cages defiently think thats what i had for dizzy the hamster
My rabbit get the whole flat for a goood run makes me sick knowing these rabbits have had a awful start

So sad and utterly heartbreaking to thin that someone could do that. I hope that the others get a proper chance at life.

Back